Wednesday, August 29, 2012

One thing I learned this week is that if you eat blueberries all day you will get a stomach ache. 
They are delicious nontheless!
 I know I have posted other fruit picking pictures on here, 
but it is a common part of our life that will never grow old!

 


Blueberry bushes are just so cute! I like how they all grow in little families. I felt like they were all beckoning for me to eat them - or become a  part of their blueberry family.
 You may wonder what she was up to. I'll tell you what! Twice when I wasn't looking she dumped all of my blueberries out of my bucket! I put them all back and kept my hand on the bucket so she would not spill it again but she realized putting dirt on top of the blueberries was just as fun.Finally I made sure to keep the bucket away from her and I looked down at my side bag and she was filling it with dirt! Ha. She is silently sneaky.

  

Yum!!!

3 comments:

sNick said...

Whoa! It's an explosion of posts! Cool adventures and cute kids! Delmer looks so grown up! I want to eat some blue berries now!

Anna K. said...

Haha.. yes, quite the explosion. I was blog lady this week. We'll see how long that lasts!

Nathan said...

Awesome! june is such a prankster. The northwest is da bomb!