Wednesday, November 2, 2011

October!

Here are some pictures from this month. I love my Del and June!!!

Pumpkin time!!


June's running buddy! They are the best of friends! Usually they sleep when they are together, well at least June does because I run during her nap time.


June got her shots. OOOOW. I took this picture before I started feeding her real food to show how chubby she got from just nursing! My sister in law gave me the idea. She still eats like a champ!!
And of course...the Halloween costumes. Delmer wanted to be lightning McQueen (of course) and I wanted to do a theme so I made June a "bug" from the Pixar Cars movie. Zane and I were traffic cones.

5 comments:

amynicole said...

So cute and fun! I want to see your traffic cone costumes :)

Nathan said...

I love it! awesome pictures. Delmer and June are the cutest beings in existence! and I also want to see you dressed as traffic cones

Jared Zane said...

it was actually just traffic cone hats so they weren't that cool...but maybe ill post pictures of them!

Stephanie said...

Love you adorable family! Thanks for the cute update. Want to squeeze all those cute little cheeks!

. said...

I love their sweet little faces!