Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Randomness

Hello! I haven't been carrying a camera around lately...just my phone camera...which is why these aren't very good quality. Here are some random pics of our day to day!
 Family jog/naptime on June

 morning excursions

Walking by our house

I am obsessed with moss growing on the ground. I don't know if you can tell, but it is growing on the walkway here!

Our acquaintance "Maximus" as Delmer calls him/her

Cute boy and really fun skatepark

I love adventuring with my little ones every day. I love showing the world to two little souls who are so excited about everything around them. It helps me to see the world from a child's eye. Ya. 

9 comments:

j,d and little b said...

That first pic is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!

Stephanie said...

I agree with Jonna! Love these little babes of yours and you too!

shira said...

anna!!!! can you please move closer so we can hang out! little june and brekyn, and delmer and colton can be bffs! miss you guys! june is adorable!

sNick said...

You guys are so dang cute. And that moss really is INCREDIBLE. I'd be obsessed, too.

Rebecca Waldron said...

Can you be my mom too? Life with you looks fun!

amynicole said...

You are so beautiful! Love that picture of you and al the rest of them! Delmer is such a little stud on that skate!

Ally and Moema said...

I can't believe how big and cute your kids are! June is such a little sweety.

Taylor said...

i love delmer skating!!!!

Marni said...

Anna your babies are so darling! And getting so big!! I love their beautiful smiles. You are such an awesome person, they are lucky to have you!