Friday, January 20, 2012

A Snow Day!



I just had to post this video because June said "hi" in her cute little voice and i love it!!
Yesterday it snowed. It was melted by night, but we had fun while it lasted. Well..looking back it was fun, but in the moment I was getting frustrated with putting on gloves, shoes, snowsuites, and hats over and over again.  I would put on one glove, and then realize a shoe fell off, I would fix it, go outside, and then June's shoe would fall off again. She would scream when I tried to fix it because she just wanted to play. Then Delmer's hands were cold and he wanted new gloves. This scenario kept happening over and over again! ha! Poor Delmer just wanted me to make a snow man with him, but June wanted  me to hold her after a while and I really wish I had more arms. I the meantime I lost one of my gloves so I was trying to shape snow with my bare hands. Brrr. I'm sure we were quite comical. Jared was working so I realized that it is not very easy to take 2 kids in the snow by myself. Maybe I just need more practice, or maybe when June is a little bigger. In the end it was worth it though! Yay! And Delmer got his snowman and some sled rides down the hill. Hip hip hooray!!

The snow was pretty melted at this point. Can you see the carrot in Delmer's mouth? He stole it from the snowman! ha ha silly boy

5 comments:

Kristen and Alex said...

So cute! You look so adorable and your kids are too of course. June has gotten so big! I know the whole snow day thing can be frustrating, but it makes the kids so happy and those are memories they will have forever. Love it! We miss you here!

amynicole said...

Brrrr cold! The kids are so adorable!

Marni said...

So precious anna. The snow was crazy!!! Glad you guys had fun in it :)

Marni said...

Also I would like to purchase everything from your Age of Bliss store. I think I will!

shira said...

June is so cute! I love her cute little voice saying "hi". awww!