Friday, March 2, 2012

Hello World!

I haven't been blogging lately because I don't know where to start! There is so much to catch up on that I don't even want to think about catching up! Remember that one day when I said I was going to post a picture a day? Uh yeah, that was weird. It should have been more like 1 picture a month or two. Well here is just some randomness!


I love June soooosoooo much! I am getting sad because she just turned 11 months this week. I can't believe it is less than a month until she is a year! Wasn't she just born?? She is just so precious and snuggly and I want her to stay like this forever! This picture was taken on Valentines Day. She has graduated from crawling to walking on her knees. It is the funniest and cutest thing ever! I will post a video soon. She also loves animals and I swear she said "hi kitty" a few weeks ago. ha. Her favorite thing to do is bounce around the house on her knees to music (mostly daddy's guitar). Ahhh don't grow so fast!
Delmer's favorite thing in the world are his butterflies. My dad got them for him as a gift, and he watched them grow from larvae. Seriously though, he prays for them every day. When it snowed the other day he said "it is the butterflies first snow!" Every time we go outside he finds plants and rocks for his butterflies. When he got a finger prick at the doctor today he said "the butterflies wouldn't like a shot". He always says "Im so excited I have butterflies" and "the butterflies are my friends!" Yesterday he looked at pictures of butterflies for over an hour and would have kept going if I didn't encourage him to do something else. I think grandpa is probably proud of his bug lover. I wish they could live forever, because they make  him so happy! 

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is so sweet. I wish we could play all the time! I love you and your family. I love that Delmer is so close with his butterfly friends!

amynicole said...

Ooooh beautiful June is adorable! I wish we could hang out so Delmer could introduce Walls to his butterfly friends! They are so sweet!