Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Beachy Keen

Ahhhh we had a lovely week at the Oregon Coast thanks to the Kessie's!!





The house we stayed in was dazzling with crafty stained glass and a perfect view of the ocean.

Bonfire and S'more night!
Sorry dear, you only have half a face



Reflections

The Oregon Coast is definitely a rare beauty. If you love mountains, trees, and ocean it is the perfect place

Delmer was super afraid of crabs. It was quite comical. It took him forever to get closer to the water because he thought he would get pinched. I don't blame him though, they are creepy looking. We found 20 + sand dollars, and we weren't even trying! I have never seen that many on California beaches so I was surprised.



I loved seeing the mouth of the Columbia river in Astoria. 


I want to go back right now. Come along!!

2 comments:

amynicole said...

Your artistic eye is quite supreme my dear. That picture of Delmer poking his head out from behind the door kills me, I wish he would stop growing so fast! Oh and you may have convinced me that Matt and I, and of course Baby Walls, should make a rather large detour to the Oregon Coast! Any way the Kessie family wants to get a house for us :)

Kristen and Alex said...

GORGEOUS photos! It looks like you had a GREAT time! Your kiddos are growing up so fast. We miss you over here!