Sunday, August 26, 2012

August Explorations

One thing I love about this land we live is the plethora of hikes and waterfalls close by! 
I did this hike twice in 2 weeks because I was addicted and I was happy Delmer could walk the whole way by himself.

Fairy Tale Land

I love looking at June's little shadow. Eeee!
Delmer was staring at a magical weeping mossy wall. I would put up a pic, but it does not do it justice. It was truly fairy like!
 Wading in the stream. Cold! Delmer fell in the first time we went to his neck and I could see the shocked look on his face
 Did I mention that June LOVES her puppy?
 Nice fake smile there, but still my cute boy!
Delmer's favorite part was finding a butterfly. At 
aleast that is what he told me at bed time that night. He loves bugs!
Oh tenderness warms my soul

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hello beautiful friend I miss you! Looks like a wonderful day as a family. Love you guys!

Joshua said...

Guess what kind of butterfly you found!?
Here's a hint...
http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2012/08/20/2068177/rare-pine-white-butterflies-descend.html

Jared Zane said...

Cool! I will have to show Delmer that.